Howtos - Hack on Mac OS X¶
- Install git
- Install Xcode 4
- Open Xcode preferences dialog and install the command line tools in the Downloads tab
- Install Qt SDK
- Download and install Protocol Buffer. Basically, you just have to do :
./configure make make check sudo make install
- Create a file called qt in
- Set up Qt Creator
- Launch Qt Creator
- Open the projects
- For both projects:
- Uncheck Shadow build in the Build Settings tab.
- Add the argument
-f Makefile-Coreto Make for the build configuration Debug . Replace 'Core' by 'GUI' for the GUI project.
-eas an argument in the Run Settings tab of the Core project.
- Run the shell script 1.generate_protos_cpp.sh located in the application directory
- You can now compile and run the two projects.