Improve the chat feature
- Be able to write multi-line message by pressing shift-enter to add an endline.
- When @ is types a list of known peer is shown. (Autocompletion)
- @<nick> are printed in italic.
- When a message is received containing
<nick> where <nick> is your nick the window will blink. This can be disabled in the @notificationssettings.
- You can press 'tab' to choose among the last person which has sent a message to you
- Handle urls, create automatic hyperlink
- Support smileys
- Support some basic text formatting (font, size, color, etc...)
- Automatic wrapping of the text
- Use of emoticon? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emoticons
- When the user is typing a message and change channel, the previous typing messages should not be discarded (as zoom for example)