Prototypes » History » Revision 11
Prototypes are locate in the '/prototypes' directory in the repository. The goal is to write some code to try to resolve a particular problem which we don't know exactly how to solve.
- Creating SHA-1 hash for each part of a file.
- Observing the modifications of the files structure to hash new added files and remove hash from the cache when a file is deleted.
- Multicast UDP.
- Protocol Buffers with Haskell. see http://hackage.haskell.org/cgi-bin/hackage-scripts/package/protocol-buffers.
- Reading of filename with UTF8 characters.
- Reading and writing the same file from different threads.
- Efficient of the file transfer over TCP/IP with Haskell. It includes reading, streaming and writing. Comparisons with SMB and NFS.