Greg Burri, 03/07/2012 11:30 PM
The goal here is to simulate many cores interacting together.
h3. Directory hierarchy
Here is the possible action a core stub can do.
* Define a random nick
* Create a directory in a random location in @/SharedDirs/@. Randomly add it to the shared directories (maybe 1% of chance). If the directory is in the root add it to the shared directories.
* Remove a directory physically in @/SharedDirs/@ (it can't be a shared dir)
* Remove a shared directory then delete the corresponding physical directory
* Create a file. The size is a random number from 1 to 1Go. Fill it with random data from a seed taken in a predefined set (like 1-50).
* Remove a file.
* Rename a file or a directory (it can't be a shared dir)
* Mix up the shared directories
* Send random characters on the chat
* Browse a random directory from a random peer and download a random item (file or directory) in a random shared directory.
* Search some random words and download a random item in a random shared directory
* Remove complete download
* Remove a random download (it can be downloading or complete)
* Move on or more downloads in a random position