FileManager » History » Revision 3
There is two type of shared directory :
- Readonly : The content will only be uploaded.
- Read and write : New downloaded file goes here.
- Two same directories cannot be shared.
- A shared directory can be a subdirectory of an existing share
- A shared directory can contains an existing share
Symlinks : pay attention ...
The process begin in
- Load the cache (proto buff) -> c.
- Give c to the cache.
- The cache create shared directories (
SharedDirectory) -> S, sub directories (
Directory) and files (
File) according s.
- For each s in S ##